Experience Across State
Waugh Law primarily practices in central Florida, including Orange, Marion, Sumter, Lake, Citrus, and Hernando counties, but also Miami-Dade.
We're here to help get you through your legal issues and questions. If you ever have a question, we're always on hand to help!
Take control like every before. We can help you plan, draft contracts, and if necessary, go to court to defend and protect your rights.
Build Your Case
We can help you build a business, estate plan, or contract based on a solid legal foundation. Take the time to do it right so you save more later.
- May 2017 - Florida Bar Journal: In Praise of the Oxford Comma
- May 2017 - Florida Bar News: Deposition Help?
- February 2015 - Florida Bar News: Bar Needs IOTA Reform!
- January 2015 - Florida Bar News: Florida Bar Needs an Ombudsman
- November 2014 - Florida Bar Journal: Expert Witness Testimony Admission Standards
- October 2014 - Orlando Sentinel: Why Hong Kong Should Matter to Us
IN THE NEWS
- May 8, 2017 - Client Prevails in Sumter County, Florida Will Contest Trial!
- April 14, 2017 - Client Prevails in Lake County, Florida Family Law Trial!
- March 27, 2017 - Fifth DCA affirms trial court victory in Village Inn v. Brown
- March 24, 2017 - Tampa Bay Times: Former Pinellas teacher acquitted in ex-husband's slaying faces wrongful death lawsuit
- March 21, 2017 - Appellate Oral Argument: Watch Christian Waugh argue in front of the Fifth DCA panel of judges in Village Inn v. Brown, et al
- March 19, 2017 - Ocala Star Banner: Women accused of bilking brides and business partners
- March 14, 2017 - Citrus County, FL: Appoints Waugh Law, PA as Special Master
GET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
We want to hear from you. Tell us about yourself, your issues, and if you are a military veteran. If so, we would like to offer you a discount for your service to this great country.